Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whats Happening

Well i decided that i would start one of these blogs and join the crowd. Im new at this blog thing so if it looks crazy, bare with me! 

Well today is our two month aniversary! woot woot! haha. Quite a few things have happened. Tyler and I found out that we are going to have a girl. Im due Dec. 26th. Oh merry christmas! Her name is going to be Brooklynn nicole Willis. We were really excited when we found out. Work is going great for the both of us Tyler works for the town of Taylor and i work in the Ob at the hospital. I start school next week and im not very excited about that but it has to be done. I am also assisting with the varsity Show Low soccer team so we are really super busy but its fun to come home to Ty! Tyler spends every other night on his horse roping. Workin his way to be the champion. What an expensive sport to be in, but i enjoy watching what he loves.

Enjoy the pictures of brooklynn @ 19 weeks

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Cute Blog! Whoever helped you with it must be the pretty cool. haha! Its going to be so much fun having babies together. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawryn~Where do you live? Are you in sNowflake now? i need to drop something off at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a sweet baby girl how fun!! Congrats!! I wont be far behind you, were having another one in april!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet I am due December 30! Our babies will only be a few days apart! Congratulations!!I'm glad you have a blog, its nice to see what everyone is up to! and i love the name, so so sweet

    Ps.. i am also having a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so she is going to be soo cute! I can't wait! It was really good seeing you guys this past weekend. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawryn! It's Markee! Congrats on getting married and being pregnant!! That is all so exciting! I'm glad I found your page!!! Good luck with the new baby!! My blog is markeestoner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Brooklynn Nicole

Brooklynn Nicole